Tuesday, November 22, 2016

ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER


          First I walk to my front door. Thought I might as well turn on porch light, who knows, this 
could be a good time to discourage potential robbers. Secondly, I walk from the front room, to
the dinning room, got my keys, and I'm set to leave for work. Oops, I look at the Alarm Key Pad, 
no light; not good. So, here I am trying my best to be an efficient Home Owner, and can't even
set the Alarm. Ok, it's late, got to get going or I'll be late for work. Second night, still no light on
Key Pad. I'm really starting to get stressed. Thought maybe one of the pieces just kind of slipped 
out of position leaving no contact for alarm to work. But, now I'm really starting to get worried.
Why would you wait until time to leave the house, when you had the whole day to check that stuff out, You ask me, Well, I make no excuses, just thought I had an idea what was going on so might as well
take a chance and check things out later. 
     Well, day three arrives, and I'm still faced with no alarm light. Panic starts to kick in, What If, starts to kick in. Then, finally I decided  to get a closer look at that Some-Timey Key Pad.
   BINGO! Now I see a number. Yes, I actually waited long enough to examine the ole Key Pad. Oh-
Oh......the number does't look good. If I'm not mistaking, its showing an area I hardly ever check.
I back away from that ole Pad and turn to go down my Cellar Stairs. Oh No!  BASEMENT DOOR WIDE OPEN. Now I'm really starting to get Upset. I Slowly begin to eye the area and listen intently
for any odd sound. Pet's aren't down here, no visitors, no family members....WHY IS MY CELLAR 
DOOR SITTING OPEN as if I was about to give some party or something?
    Then, like a Lightening Rod....my Mind came forth and presented me with specific information.
 Remember when you cleaned out basement and had the man take stuff out to his truck to be Dumped, about a month ago?
   Hold on, I was thinking, No way was that door open for a month!
Then Mind comes back with; No, you never locked the door after
he left. Now think,,, Put it TOGETHER, Back Up. Even though 
you never locked the door, the Light upstairs was still working.
THEREFORE, the door WAS SHUT, but not LOCKED. Then you 
recall, as you said, THERE WAS A STRONG WIND, like tree
shacking, garbage cans thrown all over the place, KIND OF WIND,
just two days ago. Your Light stopped working TWO DAYS AGO. 

Therefore, cellar door was opened for TWO DAYS.
OK, with that information, I thought, maybe I just might actually
examine that whole area around Cellar Door. 
  Top doors to cellar still locked. CHECK.
   Next, Screen door still closed, not open. CHECK.
    Finally, Took a closer look at the Door, when the image of the lock glared back  at me. Riveting like a shot in the night, truly I
knew I never even locked the door.  
So, What's your Point, you might ask?
NOT MY FAULT! I just Thank God I Took a Closer look the MOMENT  I received that Nudge. Snooze and you Loose.
Lesson: Life does not depend on me to work, Life only encourages  me to pay attention and act, once He begins to 
reveal something IN THE MOMENT. Life is not in our 
Yesterdays, Life is not in our Tomorrows, life is only in EACH
PRESENT MOMENT. Therefore, He decides When to do 
something, and How it's done. Blaming
yourself is a subtle form of self Importance. 














No comments:

Post a Comment